| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yokkaichi in July is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in July is rather sodden. A hearty 268.5mm (10.6in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:55 long and the longest day is 14:27 long with an average length of 14:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Yokkaichi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Yokkaichi, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Yokkaichi:
- Fukui, Japan - 128.2 kms (79.7 miles) NNW
- Tsuruga, Japan - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) NNW
- Maizuru, Japan - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) WNW
- Hikone, Japan - 48.3 kms (30 miles) NW
- Kyoto, Japan - 77.6 kms (48.2 miles) W
- Ueno, Japan - 43.7 kms (27.2 miles) WSW
- Tsu, Japan - 23.5 kms (14.6 miles) SSW
- Nara, Japan - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) WSW
- Kobe, Japan - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) WSW
- Osaka, Japan - 101.2 kms (62.9 miles) WSW
- Owase, Japan - 103.2 kms (64.1 miles) SSW