| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yokkaichi in March is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry. Circa 118.7mm (4.7in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Yokkaichi March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Yokkaichi, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Yokkaichi:
- Fukui, Japan - 128.2 kms (79.7 miles) NNW
- Tsuruga, Japan - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) NNW
- Maizuru, Japan - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) WNW
- Hikone, Japan - 48.3 kms (30 miles) NW
- Kyoto, Japan - 77.6 kms (48.2 miles) W
- Ueno, Japan - 43.7 kms (27.2 miles) WSW
- Tsu, Japan - 23.5 kms (14.6 miles) SSW
- Nara, Japan - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) WSW
- Kobe, Japan - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) WSW
- Osaka, Japan - 101.2 kms (62.9 miles) WSW
- Owase, Japan - 103.2 kms (64.1 miles) SSW